My intro

Hi, my name is Jewel. My significant other(G) and I have three teacup yorkies named Elle, Leo, and Lulu. My dogs are my world. I am going to school full time right now, in hopes of getting my Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education. When I'm not doing school work you can find me in the kitchen baking or outdoors. Our (G and I) lives revolve around subsistence seasons and we absolutely love it. I love music and of course certain kinds. I typically go into phases of music that I like and right now its early 2000s hip hop and R&B. But I really love classic rock, and recently G has gotten me to like country. Growing up band was important to take so I grew up taking band and played flute for four years and then percussion for one year. Attending band festivals were so much fun and definitely a highlight of my high school activities that I got to participate in. I've only been to one concert and it was in Seattle for Post Malone. It was so much fun. Here are some photos and a link to a favorite song of mine. Looking forward to getting to know you all! Last Kiss by Pearl Jam 





Comments

  1. Yorkies!!! Those are dogs that I would not expect to see at fish camp. Have you heard the original version of "Last Kiss"? It isn't that different from Pearl Jam's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the blog! My family has a fish camp on the Yukon! Cool to see other people living off the land in this great state!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music Analysis #2: Freakin' out on the Interstate-Briston Maroney

Music Analysis #1 : Conversations in the Dark-John Legend